Mask - Moon
Free shipping on orders over $250 CAD in Canada
Ethically Made in Montreal
Canadian Public Health suggests wearing a mask not intended for medical personnel as an additional measure to protect against COVID-19. The mask we have designed does not replace the N.95s. In no case should you abandon basic hygiene measures. Wearing a mask is not a substitute for hand washing , social distancing and sneezing into the elbow .
- Washable mask
- Opening inside to insert a filter, if needed (filter not included)
- Metal pin at the nose
- Adjustable cord
- We offer two mask options :
- Option A : Tied behind the ears ( here are the steps for adjustment )
- Option B : Tied behind the head
Made in Montreal
100% cotton - 100% cotton lining
- Length: 7 ¼'' - 18 cm
- Width: 8''- 20cm
- Women :
- Length: 7 ½'' - 19 cm
- Width: 6 ⅞ "'' - 17cm
- Length: 6 ½'' - 16.5cm
- Width: 6''- 15cm
Maintenance and instructions for use:
Before the first use and between each use, be sure to wash your mask in hot water (60°C minimum). Air dry.
- Wash your hands immediately before putting on your mask and immediately after taking it off (in addition to practicing good hand hygiene while wearing it).
- Adjust the mask so that it fits snugly on your face.
Avoid touching your mask when wearing it and change it as soon as it gets wet or soiled.
For safety and hygiene reasons, the masks are final sale!
With the purchase of 5 masks, get $20 off with the code MASQUES20